Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to Frugality...Well I really never left and Recycling


I am finally back to blogging about my frugality. We just made a move and the two weeks before and the two weeks following were very eventful and busy for me.

We have moved from Alabama to Tennessee and the mountains and trees here are just beautiful this time of year! I have been doing light shopping and some "couponing" but no serious grocery shopping until the other day. While I didn't take a picture I can tell you that I am absolutely loving Kroger! They have the greatest deals!

Our family has also started recycling. For now we are keeping it simple as to not overwhelm ourselves with EVERYTHING that can be recycled. For now we are concentrating on paper, glass, metal lids, plastic jugs (milk, soda, etc). Hopefully we will expand our recycling when we get used to this. It is good to be back in the blog world! Have a great day!

No comments: